Merry Christmas Quotes, Sayings, Wishes And Thoughts 2016:
Merry Christmas Wishes: Every year commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ, we observe Christmas with pomp and show. And how can it be complete without your wishes to your near and dear ones? Presenting the best set of Merry Christmas wishes for friends, Famous Christmas Quotes, Christmas wishes for cards, funny Christmas wishes to force a smile on your dear ones' face. Browse through some of the best Christmas thoughts and wishes that go for grandchildren, boyfriend and friends far away.
Funny Christmas Quotes for Family and Friends:
- “It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas;
Soon the bells will start,
And the thing that will make them ring
Is the carol that you sing
Right within your heart.”
~ Meredith Willson
- “Christmas gift suggestions: to your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect.”
~ Oren Arnold
- “Christmas now surrounds us,
Happiness is everywhere
Our hands are busy with many tasks
As carols fill the air.”
~ Shirley Sallay
- “It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.”
~ W.T. Ellis
- “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world,
everything is softer and more beautiful.”
~ Norman Vincent Peale
- “Good news from heaven the angels bring,
Glad tidings to the earth they sing:
To us this day a child is given,
To crown us with the joy of heaven.”~ Martin Luther
- “Probably the reason we all go so haywire at Christmas time with the endless unrestrained and often silly buying of gifts is that we don’t quite know how to put our love into words.”
~ Harlan Miller
- “For centuries men have kept an appointment with Christmas. Christmas means fellowship, feasting, giving and receiving, a time of good cheer, home.”
~ W. J. Tucker
- “Christmas is not just a time for festivity and merry making. It is more than that. It is a time for the contemplation of eternal things. The Christmas spirit is a spirit of giving and forgiving.”
~ J. C. Penney
- “I heard the bells on Christmas Day
Their old, familiar carols play,
And wild and sweet
The words repeat
Of peace on earth, good-will to men!”
~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- “I love the Christmas-tide, and yet,
I notice this, each year I live;
I always like the gifts I get,
But how I love the gifts I give!”~ Carolyn Wells
Short Christmas Wishes for Cards:
- Christmas is a time when kids tell Santa what they want and adults pay for it. Deficits are when adults tell the government what they want – and their kids pay for it.
- Christmas is sign of stars, angels and love divine come down from heaven, may love of Christmas remain with you. Merry Yuletide
- Christmas is the season of joy, of holiday greetings exchanged, of gift-giving, and of families united.
- May the closeness of friends and the comfort of home, renew your spirits this Christmas.
- Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
- May the closeness of friends, the comfort of home, and the unity of our nation, renew your spirits this festive season. Merry Christmas to your family.
- ‘Tis the season to wish one another joy and love and peace. These are my wishes for you, Merry Christmas our dear friends, may you feel the love this special day.
- May this festive season sparkle and shine, may all of your wishes and dreams come true, and may you feel this happiness all year round. Merry Christmas!
- You make the stars shine brighter and the winter days warmer just by being in my life. Merry Christmas to my favourite person in the world.
- A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm and we all go through it together. Lets buckle up and enjoy the ride.
- Celebrate the Wonder and the Joy of the Festive Season. Merry Christmas!
- To a joyful present and a well remembered past. Best wishes for Happy Holidays and a magnificent New Year.
- May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- This festive season is so much more than Christmas parties and gift giving. May your Christmas be filled with the true miracles and meaning of this beautiful time.
- May you feel all the love and joy I have for you throughout this festive season and all year round. Having you as my friend brings me great joy.
- Best friends are to friendship like Christmas is to the other celebrations: always on top. Have a merry one.
- Christmas is a special time to enjoy with all your loved ones, spreading divinity and cheer around, Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
- Christmas is really a time for families to unite. It is a time to share all the laughter and cheers. Without you, this family will not be called a family. You complete our lives. Merry Christmas . . . !!!
- For your Christmas time I wish you many blessings, much happiness, and even more love I am grateful for you and your thoughtfulness.
Merry Christmas Sayings And Thoughts for 2016:
- Blessings and peace of mind that you truly deserve. MERRY CHRISTMAS.
- Celebrate this Christmas like a child. Enjoy the innocent joy of Christmas. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
- Christmas is the season when you buy this year’s gifts with next year’s money.
- Christmas spells out love, hope and joy. Pass it on to everyone in your life. Have a great Christmas.
- Christmas Tip: Make this Christmas special for someone in need. It will automatically become special for you as well. Have a lovely Christmas.
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
- Christmas, children, is not a date. It is a state of mind…
- Christmas, here again. Let us raise a loving cup; Peace on earth, goodwill to men; And make them do the washing up
- Don’t get too scared if a fat dude in red shows up at your door step and tries to wrap you up in gift paper. He is Santa Claus and he’s going to simply send you to me, cause I added you to my wish-list this Christmas. Happy Xmas day to you!
- Don’t measure the height of your Christmas tree. Measure the abundance of the love present in your heart! Have a Blessed Christmas!
- Each moment in a day has its own value. Morning brings HOPE, Afternoon brings FAITH. Evening brings LOVE, Night brings REST. Hope u will all of them every day. HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR !
- Faith makes all things possible, Hope makes all things work, Love makes all things beautiful, May u have all the three 4 this Christmas. MERRY CHRISTMAS.
- For a fresh and bright New Year. Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- From door to door, From heart to heart; Christmas binds us together So that we’re never ever torn apart! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
- From home to home and heart to heart, From one place to another, The warmth and joy of Christmas, Brings us closer to each other.
- Good news from heaven the angels bring; Glad tidings to the earth they sing; To us this day a child is given; To crown us with the joy of heaven.
- Have an ideal Christmas; an occasion that is celebrated as a reflection of your values, desires, affections, traditions.
- Have yourself a Merry little Christmas, Let your heart be light.
- Heap On The Wood!-The Wind Is Chill, But Let It Whistle As It Will, We will Keep Our Christmas Merry Still!
- Here’s wishing you all the joys of the season. Wish you and your family a Merry Christmas!
- Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s Christmas time! May love, success, luck and friendship come knocking at your door throughout this Christmas season. Have a wonderful Christmas.
- Hope your Christmas is an ideal measure of fun and laughter!
- I am dreaming of white Christmas, with every Christmas card I write, May your days be Merry and bright, and May all your Christmases be white. Merry Christmas.
- I hope life treats you kind, and I hope you have all you ever dream of, I wish you joy, happiness, peace and prosperity but above all this I wish u love this Christmas.
- I love the Christmas tide, and yet; I notice this, each year I live; I always like the gifts I get; But how I love the gifts I give!
- I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
- I wish Santa brings you the gift of never ending happiness this Christmas! May you and your family be blessed abundantly. Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!
- I wish You Lovely X-mas; I wish You Favorable; I wish You Enjoyable; You shall not Lack in this X-mas; Thy Lord shall provide to You!Merry X-Mas.
- I’m sending you warm bear hugs, loving kisses and earnest wishes for the wonderful occasion of Christmas. May you have a splendid Christmas filled with lights, songs and cheer. Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to you.
- It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.
- It is that time of the year again, when you are thankful for everything Merry and bright. May this Christmas be a delight! Wishing you a Merry Christmas!
- Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way, May you be blessed this Christmas with peace and love all day! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Jingle the bells and play the music loud, for Santa Claus is coming to town! Happy Christmas.
- Joy to the world, a king has been born! Here’s wishing you and your families peace and prosperity this Christmas! May the Lord send you His abundant blessings! May you have a Merry Christmas and a Gratifying New Year!
- Just like you clean your homes before guests arrive, clean your hearts for Baby Jesus is on his way. Have a Blessed Christmas.
- Keeping Christmas is good, but sharing it with others is even better.
- Let this Christmas be a period of reflection on our past and project to better them the years before us, Let us show greater love and care for one another more in this year.
- Let us get back our childlike faith again.
With this Christmas, be sure you don't miss wishing your family and friends. Did you enjoy these Merry Christmas eve quotes? These short Christmas sayings are sure to win your heart! And some of the religious Christmas quotes and inspirational Christmas sayings are there on the list too. Go ahead share these Christmas thoughts with your dear ones and let me know how did you celebrate Christmas this year? Looking forward to your comments!